Winter is fast approaching! And we all know what comes along with it…
The better armed you are at avoiding the common colds & flu’s, the more time you can focus on your workouts and fitness goals, and not have time off away from the gym due to sickness.
* lose the booze – sleep quality is affected, especially REM sleep (the most restorative part of sleep)
* eat your protein – research shows that diets that are too low in protein can deplete the immune system
* fruit & veg – use a blender or juicer with kale, broccoli, apple, arugula, parsley, cucumber, carrots, swiss chard, lemon and mint
* massage – increase circulation, which boosts immunity by nourishing cells with more oxygen and blood
* sweat – use a sauna or go for a jog, as it releases toxins and germs from your body
The stronger your immune system is, the less likely you’ll be sick and miss time off the things you love.
– Simon Jeremy